I was too tired when I got home to blog about it, but yesterday I went to upstate New York with my parents, to the town I used to live. A lot of things have changed, but a lot of things were also the same. Some places I remembered perfectly! It was so nice, seeing all these places and some old neighbors that I hadn't seen in over eight years. I even got the phone numbers of some of the people I used to play with when I was a kid!
We went to our old house, which looks completely different, because whoever lives there now has painted it and royally messed up the front yard with way too many plants and ridiculous decorations. My school was right down the road, and it was pretty painful to see it all closed up. (Windows and doors barred, tapped, and shut.)
After all that, we went to the mall, which again, I hadn't been to in over 8 years, but very little has changed! I remembered the food court perfectly; mint green chairs and tables facing this huge window that gave you a nice view of outside. Needless to say, some awesome shopping was done, and I was sure to take pictures of everything I bought when I got home.
Plaid shoes from H&M, only $15!
I saw these jeans in Wet Seal and I HAD to have them. The flower designs are sooo pretty!
Also from Wet Seal, a varsity-style jacket. I've always wanted one of these but never could find one. So happy they had it! It's also really comfy.
I'm really into the whole cross trend, so I picked up these two shirts from Forever 21. The tanktop is super glittery and pretty, and I plan on cutting the black shirt in half to make it a crop top. Also, see those two accessories there?
Those earrings seriously are some of the prettiest I've ever seen! They had another pair where the roses were red, but I wanted the pink ones. The bracelet also has super gorgeous white flowers on it, along with this diamond design. Forever 21 always has such pretty accessories.
I love the little black tie that came with this blouse! The color may appear different on your screen, but the blouse is this really nice shade of pale pink. I think pairing this with the black flower jeans along with those earrings and that bracelet is a killer combination!
Some other shoes I bought. I'm so glad the moccasins came in my size; After playing Final Fantasy XIII, I knew I had to have a pair of shoes like Vanille. Therefore, I shall call these moccasins my Vanille shoes.
The mall where I live actually has more clothing stores that I would shop in. At the Galleria, I only went to H&M, Forever 21, Wet Seal, and Payless. But still, it was so nice getting to visit my old hometown. I definitely want to go back sometime soon.







No comments:
Post a Comment