Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Sex Bomb Hair

...which is hair that I unfortunately do not have.

Six years ago I had CRAZY long hair, and it was so damn gorgeous and down to my hips. My hair had been naturally curly, with curls so tight that you could barely even comb it. Plus, it was up to my shoulders. But after I got it relaxed, it was so long and sexy and unbelievable. 

But me, being the stupid young person I was, decided to chop it off to my shoulders, complaining that "long hair is too difficult to manage lah!"
...So I got it cut, and donated it. I was in LOVE at first, even proceeding to cut it up to my ears at one point because I loved short hair. Only within the last two years have I realized just how badly I regret doing that! *puff* I haven't cut my hair (except to trim the ends and keep them nice) in almost a year in the hopes of getting it all nice and long again. I've been using this thing called DuGrow that's supposed to help it grow faster. You spray it on your hair after you've washed it and towel-dried it until your hair is damp. I've seen a noticeable difference, considering that in October my hair was just above my shoulders and now it's to the top of the underarm. 

"Why does Sinseong want such long hair?" you ask? Well, let's see.

-You can do so many different hairstyles when your hair is long.
-You don't have to worry about looking like a clown because your hair is short and frizzy. (My hair tends to frizz, even worse when it's short!)
-Because it's flat out sexy.

Let's look at an example.

Japanese model Rui Hoshikawa. 
Do you see those curls and that sexy, bouncy-looking hair?! Okay maybe I sound ridiculous, but just look! I'd give a toe to have hair like that. Hell, I would let someone slap me with a brick just to have hair like that. I'm going to by this shampoo/conditioner that has rave reviews about making the hair grow faster. I'm willing to try anything at this point.

Maybe in a few years I'll have hair that nice? I hope so...I also plan on dyeing my hair soon, but I'm still not sure on what colour. I was thinking of cherry red, platinum blonde, or dark purple. I'm pretty sure that I'll end up with the dark purple, because I think it would look best. Once my hair is longer, of course. argh!