I just got home from a barbecue/lakeside fireworks event at a nearby campsite. I got there with my parents at about 4:30, and it was crazy boring at first. It was hot, I didn't know anyone (majority of the people there were elderly), and the throng of young kids that were there were some ang mohs. (I don't like saying that, but they were so rude and loud!)
Anyway, camwhore shot I took inside the lodge:
The view of the lake was really nice, too.
And the food was awesome! I had two hot dogs, and a bunch of these delicious little cookies. Ugh, I feel terrible because I've been seriously pigging out this past week. Anyway, the fireworks were really awesome, even though they started half an hour late. We could see the fireworks from the high school on the other end of the lake (it's a veeeeery big lake), and they totally one-upped us. Theirs were longer and much cooler. I didn't even know there would be fireworks at the high school until a friend of mine texted me. I'll just go next year, I guess.


No comments:
Post a Comment