Likas papaya soap!
This soap works miracles. With regular use, it clears up acne and helps to even out your skin tone. Even if you don't have acne or discolored skin, this helps to make your skin smoother and lighten it. I was hesitant to try this at first, because I read a lot of reviews saying that it doesn't work and only dries out the skin. Thankfully, it's been working for me, and it hasn't been drying my skin out! Here are just some basic things you've probably been wondering about.
Q: How long does it take to work?
A: If you use it every day (I like to use it right after I get out of the shower) and lather it on for about three minutes, you should start seeing minor results within two weeks. To see really visible results (lighter/clearer skin, less acne), you might have to wait a month or two. It varies for everyone.
Q: Will it dry out my skin?
A: Only if you don't use a moisturizer! This is key. People keep complaining that this soap dries out their skin, and it's because they're not using a moisturizer. Right after you wash off the soap, apply some moisturizer. I'm using the green tea moisturizer from Proactiv, and my skin is perfectly healthy and smooth.
Q: How many boxes should I buy to start out with?
A: I bought just one at first, because I didn't know how my skin would react. But if your skin is showing no signs of allergic reactions or something like that, you should buy another box or two to stay stocked up.
Q: Can I use it on my body, too?
A: Yes! It might take a little longer to see results, but you can definitely use it on your body. Just put lotion on after you wash it off.
If you don't take good care of your skin, don't expect the results to last! If the soap lightens your skin and you go out into the sun without sunscreen, expect to tan. Whenever I go out, I use some facial sunscreen not only because it's a good idea, but because I don't want to tan.
You can buy this in bulk on places like Amazon or eBay for really reasonable prices, too.
To conclude: This soap does what it says it'll do. Just make sure to use moisturizer/lotion, or else it won't work. It takes time to see results, but you'll see them!

No comments:
Post a Comment