Yesterday I went to the mall with my friend Kristen. I had a great time! I bought some nice clothes and a lot of perfume and lotion, LOL. Bless Bath and Body Works.
When we got to Deb, Kristen decided she wanted to try on this really pretty white minidress she saw. Mind you, she was crossdressing as a guy, and was pulling it off quite well. When she showed one of the employees that she wanted to try on a dress, this employee looked completely rattled. She really didn’t know that Kristen was a girl, and thought that she was a man wanting to try on a dress. I had to go to the other side of the store until I could calm down because I was laughing so hard. Her expression was just priceless!
But before all that, we went into Bath and Body Works. They had this huge counter of alllll these kinds of spray perfumes, being sold at the wonderful deal of “buy 3, get 3 free”. I only bought one, but Kristen bought two and my mom got a ton. We were trying on all the perfume when Kristen said “Wait, I’m supposed to be a guy…yet here I am trying on all this perfume.”
My response? “Well, maybe you’re just a guy who likes perfume. :)”
And after all that, she came back home with my mom and I and we just watched some music videos until she had to go home. I enjoyed yesterday. It was the only interesting thing I did all week…
And today I had to go to the dentist. I was seriously shaking with nervousness. I really cannot stand the dentist. I was supposed to get one of my cavities filled, but the dentist decided on a cleaning, sealants, and x-rays. The sealants were uncomfortable as fuck. Just thinking about the process makes me wanna throw up…Needless to say, I was quite a problem to deal with, and he didn’t even bother to hide the fact he was getting pissed off. Yeah, I felt bad, but what could I do?