My Doradora CD by U-Kiss arrived! I'm so happy, because I've been waiting for this CD for about a month. I got the poster yesterday in the mail, too, and it's super gorgeous. Anyway, I took some photos of the unwrapping process. :)
I was actually quite surprised at how long the case is! I know k-pop CD cases can be a bit long, but I think this takes 1st place for length. Anyway, look at all the sparkles on it! I love how they appear all rainbow-y next to light.
And look at the inside! I love the way they set it up, it just feels really nice to open. LOL. I like all the different color kisses on the CD itself, and the quality of the entire case/photos is really really nice. It's really glossy and smooth.
Now, I'm not gonna take photos of the entire photobook, because then this would be a super picture-heavy post. But look! The binding came ripped. :( Thankfully I was able to save it by using some tape, and it's working just fine now. Anyway, all the songs on this mini album are great, and I highly recommend them!
My k-pop CD collection is at 12 CDs total now I believe, haha. The only two U-Kiss albums I have are Neverland and Doradora. I wish I could get my hands on Bran New Kiss, but it seems to be impossible to find. Don't even get me started on how expensive Forbidden Love and Tick Tack are, either...



