I went to a restaurant with my dad around noontime, because I rarely go out and spend time with him. I had some seriously yummy food (pancakes and sausage), too! After that, we decided to go to the park. But I noticed he was taking a different route than usual to get to the park. I asked him if we were going the right way, and he said it was just an alternative route. But I saw him pull into his job's huge and empty parking lot, and he said to me;
"Switch sides."
I asked why, and his only answer was "Because". By now I was totally freaking out because I was so not expecting to be given a crash course in driver's ed! He first showed me the basic controls like the pedals and different gear shifts. I got really scared once the car started moved (I forgot what mode it was in, I think it was in drive, but I was only using the brake pedal to move), but the fear quickly went away. It wasn't too bad! Then he had me turn around some light poles. The entire session lasted about 15 minutes. Totally shiok.
I hope we do it again soon, because it was super fun. He also filmed a few minutes of it with his iPhone, and we showed it to my mom. She thought it was awesome!