Every year on Easter, my parents and I go to church. Though if I had a say in it, it would be just the two of them going. I don’t like going to church, as Catholicism really isn’t my thing. I don’t protest, though, because I know it’s just going to piss them off. And on a holiday like Easter, I don’t like pissing them off.
I do think I looked rather nice, though! For my eye makeup I stuck with baby pink and a vivid shade of purple. The pink was in the middle of the lid, while the purple was on the inner and outer corners. I should have taken a picture! Well, I did, but it was just of my face…Then after church we went to a diner and had some yummy food. I got some pancakes. The pancakes from this diner actually taste super good! The butter is pretty much rock solid, though…bleh!
I suppose I’ll spend the rest of my day…resting. Rutgers University is having a Dream High-inspired play on Friday, and I really would like to go! The only problem is that Friday is the day I’m supposed to go to the mall with Kristin…oh well! I’ve heard that they do plays like that every year. So maybe I’ll just go next year.