Sunday, May 6, 2012

Preparations (from 4/18/12)


I haven’t posted in a few days. :( But a few interesting things happened!
Monday night I went to a Cuban restaurant with my parents for their anniversary. Although their anniversary was Tuesday, my dad works on Tuesdays, so we went on Monday. It was a very nice restaurant. I just had some shredded pork with rice and black beans. It was amazing! I definitely would like to go back there again. I also tried some non-alcoholic sangria, but I found it to be a bit too sweet for my taste. Our waiter was super cute! He had to be at least 22, but his skin was flawless! And he was slim but had muscle and he was just too cute.
The school dance team showcase is Friday, and I’ve been very nervous. I thought we had all learned completely different dances, but it turns out it’s the same ones, plus a new one, that we did at the E.R.A.S.E unity dinner a few months ago (which I didn’t go to). I chickened out of practice after school yesterday, because I was seriously doubting myself. But after I went today, I’m feeling much more confident and am almost ready to perform on Friday. We start selling tickets tomorrow, and I really hope we can get a lot of people to go. I’m going to call my godmother later and see if she can come. I know it’s a bit of short notice, but I told her a few months ago about this show, though she probably forgot. If she comes, her kids and husband probably will, too. Which is great! I love them. :)